Last Saturday, Erin and I invited a few million people out to a local place for a joint birthday party of sorts. In November, mine is on the 9th, and hers is on the 16th.
By my count, 33 of us were there… some off-screen.
In primarily alphabetical order with couples joined after-the-fact and… um… primary alphabetical order (jeez):
Amanda, Anne, April, Betsy, Bill & Carol, Bob, Celia, Colleen & Joe, Dan & Kim, Ellen & George, Erin & Gary (meez), Glenn & Monica, Gregg & Sarah, Heather & John, Jeanna & Jeanna’s Guy, Jodi & Karen, Kevin & Molly, Lindsay & Matt, Rosanna, Shawn, Troy
If you weren’t there, you missed a great time. But, then again, you weren’t there because:
- You couldn’t make it due to prior obligations, or
- You said you were coming, but didn’t show, or
- You were somewhat geographically possible, therefore invited, but couldn’t make it, or
- You were geographically impossible, therefore not invited (no offense, y’all… why even try, y’know?), or
- We simply forgot to invite you, or
- You weren’t fucking invited on purpose
Whichever choice you feel applies to you… probably does. :)
Erin and I would like to thank everyone who came out to join us in the celebration.