No, not the magazine (online or otherwise). Neither Goofus nor Gallant will ever garner mention here… except for… um… that mention.
Basically, I had a whole lot of shit to ‘blog about this evening. But, as always, life just gets in the way.
- Checked out a townhouse and put a contract down
- Tried to re-secure pre-approval from the bank I actually want to deal with
- Tried to do some mechanical drawings for work (got 1 of 3 done)
- Talked to Mom on the phone
- Talked to [my girlfriend] on the phone
- Missed two callbacks from [her] because my Sprint cell seems to turn off by itself whenever it’s convenient for something other than me
- Spent too much time typing out this ordered list
Also, regardless of it being a hoax… that I called the guy a “Mac-raping idiot” was wrong. Rape is a serious thing, and I shouldn’t have made light of it by using the concept as a tool, literary or not.
Moving on. Micro$oft breaks tradition and offers something for free. That something is “educational” posters about the horrors of being online, having email… or… y’know… using Window$.
Methinks the most valuable piece of information BillG left out was: “These free posters are necessary because of our–albeit ubiquitous–shitty fucking product.”
Thanks for playing.
Next, we have SensitiveLight.com. Now, I’m not going to even try to purport that I know anything about photography. But, this guy is a fucking phenomenal photographer. Take from that what you will.
The legal stuff deserves its own post.