Of all the ‘blogs I read daily, I’ve only actually met Gregg in person. Derek’s post about the 30 songs to which he sings “… along like a bad karaoke singer who’s had a few too many…” featured Peter Gabriel’s “In Your Eyes”.
Best song ever. Best movie ever.
That kicked me in the ass a bit. I went to the oft-neglected iTunes’ “Library” playlist and hit that best song ever. Here’s what happened:
- “In Your Eyes”: Peter Gabriel
- “Solsbury Hill”: Peter Gabriel
- “I’ll Fall with your Knife”: Peter Murphy
- “Bombshell”: Powerman 5000 (off Freddy vs. Jason)
- The “Prick” album by… um… Prick
- “The Fat of the Land” album by The Prodigy
- “Love My Way”: The Psychedelic Furs
If only I could get to some Queens of the Stone Age before going to bed…